Tuesday 17 February 2009

Film Idea

so my idea for my negotiated project is to produce a short film. i have been looking into split screen films and multiple frame films as my research so far, such as a scene in 'rules of attraction' seen at the web address http://www.avclub.com/articles/the-new-cult-canon-the-rules-of-attraction,2290/. I plan to have multiple frames in my short film where the film starts with each frame the same, yet scene by scene one of the frames will change so over time the screen will go from having all identical frames to all different. It demonstrates the idea of having parallel universes with the different outcomes from our choices we come in contact with over a period of time.  At this stage i am thinking the final film will be played in reverse so all the frames (9 or 16 frames) will all start different yet all come back to the same footage right at the end of the film.  I am finding it hard to put this idea into words at this stage so will hopefully post a clearer explanation of my thoughts in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment