Friday 24 April 2009

Transition Between Day and Night

In the Evening last night I filmed day going to night from full day light to almost complete darkness. I wanted a rural location for this and have done a few trial countryside experiments which I havent liked enough. For a transitional spaces project at the end of last year I filmed it getting dark in an urban area and it was fantastic with all the lights coming on as it got dark which keeps interest. Obviously with the isoloation aspect to my film I don't want to use an urban area so chose a bridge over a dual carriageway which is an isolated place yet still has the interest of car head lights, yes there are people in the cars but they are far from in contact with my character. I am pleased with the trasition filmed

No comments:

Post a Comment