Tuesday 5 May 2009

Evaluation

So, I've really enjoyed this project and am in a way sad that this piece of work is over. This was my first film and I am in mixed emotions about how I found the experience. Looking at the final piece I am disappointing about the second half, it ended up rushed and lacked in lighting which I am putting down to a lack of experience. In the second half of the film it is hinted that the car crashes into the bike but this is maybe not that obvious to the viewer. On a more positive note I have progressed my skills with video hugely and find editting very natural now. Looking back at my research such as rules of attraction I feel the split screen I have used works effectively and it is interesting to see the screens change piece by piece, I particularly like the start where they change paths at the car. The colours worked beautifully. I feel I have produced good work with this piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment